Great Skin Starts With Great Skin Care
How well your skin fares against time and the elements will depend entirely on way you treat it. Chemical-packed mainstream cosmetic products act only on the surface of your skin covering up imperfections rather than treating them effectively. For lasting skin health, you need to penetrate below the surface and treat it at a cellular level. Dr Speron’s Natural Skin Care range does just this with naturally derived, proven ingredients that nourish and rejuvenate the skin from the inside out.
Oxygenated, peptide enriched products such as those offered by Dr Speron are a revolutionary advancement in conventional skin care. These ingredients actively protect and reinforce the skin from the epidermis to the pores. Previously only available from specialists or at luxury spas, these products are now becoming more and more accessible and are redefining our understanding of modern skin care. Dr Speron’s skincare line leads the way with physician strength products that are available to the masses.
Dr Speron’s Natural Skin Care benefits:
- 99% Naturally derived ingredients
- Oxygen delivered straight to the skin
- Peptide & Vitamin enriched
- Regenerative, healing treatments
- Clinically formulated by leading MD
- Non toxic, eco friendly products
- No harmful chemicals
- Fights aging, preserves skin
What else can you do to improve your skin health?
Using naturally derived, quality skin care products is a fantastic way to maintain the beauty and vitality of your skin, but it doesn’t end there.To really ensure that your skin stays healthy and youthful, you need to go the extra mile.
Here are our top tips for maintaining gorgeous skin:
- Get plenty of sleep. Skin cells regenerate while we sleep due to the production of human growth hormone. This is why after a good night’s sleep we awaken looking more fresh-faced.A lack of sleep can rapidly speed up the aging process causing skin to sag and become dry and dull. It’s called beauty sleep for a reason!
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet. It may seem like common sense, but many people are unaware of how far reaching the effects of a poor diet are for your skin. Everything from health complications to tired, aging skin can be caused by a lack of essential vitamins and nutrients normally derived from eating a healthy diet rich in vegetables, whole grains and fiber.
- Protect your skin from the sun. Sun damage is one of the leading causes of the appearance of aging on your skin. Applying an effective sunscreen daily like Dr Speron’s Sunblock Protection will help you protect and maintain your skin’s condition.
- Give up smoking. No doubt you are aware by now that smoking is an extremely dangerous and unhealthy habit, but did you know it also significantly damages the condition of your skin? The harmful chemicals and nicotine disrupt blood flow to the skin and cause it to become sallow and wrinkly over time. The good news is that if you give up smoking, over time your skin will repair itself. If you use a solid skin care routine, you could actually help your skin look younger again!
- Don’t stress. Easier said than done of course, but stress can aggravate skin conditions and make your skin more sensitive. Fine lines and wrinkles are obvious signs of a stressful life, while fatigue andoverworking can also cause your skin to look worn out. Manage your stress levels with exercise, enjoyable hobbies and pampering time devoted just to you. Happy skin is healthy skin!
Treat your skin to the recipe for health and vitality with Dr Speron’s full range of naturally derived, oxygenated skin care products.